American hardwood lumber is selected for its character so the natural beauty of the wood is captured and highlighted. Distinctive wood grains, hand-planed natural wear and stunning finishes give each piece an heirloom quality. Made entirely of solid wood, you can be sure these styles will stand the test of time. Choose your stain from a variety of options!
- To clean, regularly wipe down with a cloth using a solution of water with a mild detergent (such as dish soap).
- Dry with a with a 100% cotton cloth.
- Wipe any spill immediately with damp cloth.
- This collection features a performance finish, which is resistant to most household spills and easy to clean. While offering this enhanced protection, this finish still allows the natural beauty and rich texture of the wood to shine through.
- Protect the surface from extreme heat – if it’s too hot for your hand, use a coaster or mat.
- Place your wood furniture item away from sources of moisture, such as humidifiers.
- Place coasters under beverages and use placemats under plates or serving dishes.
- Place felt pads under items that may scratch the surface and use a protective pad when using a ballpoint pen.